Warning: You should read my previous entry before proceeding..
Yes, my friends. I spoke too soon.
I really didn't have anything planned last friday, except for that lunch out in Superbowl. Yum yum. Especially since we only paid about 10% of the total price (thanks, Ms. Tina!). Gluttony, i swear.
So.. come weekend.. everybody started backing out!!! Elaine has to meet his dad in the airport saturday afternoon, so she can't come for lunch. Who am i to compete with her dad, whom she hasn't seen for months? So lunch and international book fair were cancelled..
Joe, on the other hand, got sick last friday, so she can't come to 168 with me. Booohooo... in short.. I had no gimick the whole weekend!! grabe, loser talaga..
Actually, terri invited me for poker night last saturday, since, and i quote "I've got a room full of single guys and the girls have all backed out!". hahaha.. nice one, terri.. :) I would have come, but since i thought everything would push thru last weekend, i had to say no..
I'm hoping the following weekend would be better.
Gimmick, anyone? =)
Yes, my friends. I spoke too soon.
I really didn't have anything planned last friday, except for that lunch out in Superbowl. Yum yum. Especially since we only paid about 10% of the total price (thanks, Ms. Tina!). Gluttony, i swear.
So.. come weekend.. everybody started backing out!!! Elaine has to meet his dad in the airport saturday afternoon, so she can't come for lunch. Who am i to compete with her dad, whom she hasn't seen for months? So lunch and international book fair were cancelled..
Joe, on the other hand, got sick last friday, so she can't come to 168 with me. Booohooo... in short.. I had no gimick the whole weekend!! grabe, loser talaga..
Actually, terri invited me for poker night last saturday, since, and i quote "I've got a room full of single guys and the girls have all backed out!". hahaha.. nice one, terri.. :) I would have come, but since i thought everything would push thru last weekend, i had to say no..
I'm hoping the following weekend would be better.
Gimmick, anyone? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment