So many things happened these days; i was too busy to write everything down, but let me try to remember everything:
1. My current addiction is The Office. You seriously have to watch this show. Ang galing. Their writers are amazing. I am totally hooked. My favorite characters actually are the extras (Kevin, Angela, and Toby!!!). He he he. I'm actually hoping someone can give me a Dundie (which can be bought at the NBC store in New York. Wishful thinking na lang ito).
2. My mom is not coming home this year. This is the 5th year we're going to celebrate Christmas without her. Hopefully her papers can be finalized already by May 2008. I'm closest to my mom than my dad and my sisters combined. I miss her. :'(
3. Our (Trixie and Me) favorite expression: ROAR! I have no idea how it started, but it makes us laugh every time we say it. He he. Back in high school, we had a different meaning of ROAR, created by Ms. Olalde, something to do with being 'refined ladies'. Gawd.
4. BONUS!!! Enough said. :o) and, sabi nga ni Jean, milestone for me last December 16. Rich asked me to come to his office to talk to me. Haha!! When i started at Technistock, Trixie introduced me to him on my first day. All he said was, "Hi, Maan. I'm sorry but I'm very busy right now". Pero yung iba, he really gives heart to heart converstion on their first day. So, milestone nga!! =P
5. Vida and I are EXHAUSTED from all those gift tags, cards, and corporate giveaways we have to send out. My gash.
6. My derma has been inviting me to a CWC Sunday Service since the start of the month. I was only able to go last Sunday, and i didn't regret it. I miss going to retreats. I realy need spiritual enlightenment.
7. I am seriously irritated with someone right now. I know this is not right, parang wala akong holiday spirit, but I just get so annoyed when I see him (or her.. hehehe). What more kapag kinakausap niya ako? I guess it shows naman how irritated I get, because i don't even make an effort to laugh at that someone's jokes, or even smile to acknowledge her (or his) presence. Oo na, mean na ako!!!
I'm back at the reception area today. Our receptionist is out sick, and so i have to take over. Let me tell you, I DO NOT MISS THIS JOB. At all.
I hope YouTube wasn't firewalled in the office. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment