I came home last night after a tiring badminton game with ms. tina..
and found out my dad finally bought a new PC!!!!!!! and i have never been this excited since.. uhrmm.. since the start of the year (so mga 17 days ago lang..hehehe)
Our old PC has been acting weird since October. I really wanted a laptop.. but a new PC is better than not having any computer at home :P
And for only P25,700! I think that's cheap na naman, diba? It came na with everything: flat screen, motherboard, cd-rom.. :D hayyy the good life :P My dad got a great discount at Del Monte. It really pays to be working in a company for more than 35 years.
Can't wait to use it! First thing i'll do: Watch Season 1 and 2 of The Office. Poli gave me a copy of both seasons, pero hindi mabasa sa DVD Player. sa computer lang pala talaga pwede mapanood.
Life is Good.
No, wait.
Life is GREAT!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment