Saturday, February 02, 2008

Christmas (and after Christmas) Photos

Random pictures from last year's Christmas party, and a few pictures for the month of January.



December 25, 2007. At my Tito Samy's house in Quezon City. Mini-reunion na rin because Tito Roel and Tita Elvie (and Kris) came from the States for a vacation.
December 30, 3007. Bored to death at home. So what to do? Curl my hair!!! :) I think it looks nice naman. But now i can't do that for the next 3 months or so. I went to my hairdresser 2 weeks after to have a haircut, and so my hair is now about 3 inches shorter.

Just in case nobody wants to believe me. I took a picture of Take Me Stock Phils, from JRS Express.


January 23, 2008. After being at the reception area for more than a week, I decided to clean Clarence's keyboards. I don't think anybody bothered to clean it for five years. Just take a look at how dirty it was when I removed the keys.
Lots of glitters (I think from last year's Christmas invitation), tissue, and would you believe I found an earring lock between the keys E and R? Here's a close-up:

People who saw me clean the keyboard said I'm so O.C. Dude, hindi na O.C. ang pinaguusapan dito. Hygiene na, hygiene! So here's the finished product:

No comments: