Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick

Yes, surprisngly, i have a fever on a weekday.

I usually tell my colleagues that my body knows when to get sick. Weird as it may sound, but i always get sick on weekends or holidays. And so when i found out i had a fever yesterday, i texted Trixie, telling her i will get better tomorrow. But here i am, all alone at home, trying to get rest. And since our helper is on vacation, there's no food in the fridge, and i can't even find the Paracetamol. Gawsh. How I wish i would get better.

--

I am such a big fan of Ellen Degeneres. I love her show. I love her monologues. I love how she tries to make her guests and audience comfortable. Her jokes are downright funny, without being offensive. If she plans to do a show in the Philippines, I swear, I'll be the first in line to get tickets.

--

Wait, rest lang muna ako.. my eyes are starting to hurt again. :(

No comments: