Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Applicants

Our company recently posted an online recruitment ad. Applicants need to answer this one question so we could further process their application. Kaloka. Their answers might surprise you. These are actual, unedited answers of some of the job seekers.


Describe a situation in which you tried your hardest but failed.

- it is when i prepared for an interview in one of the companies in ortigas, i surpassed almost all but ended up nothing because i failed to be accepted in the final interview which i think i answered them the possible and best answer i could ever had but still did not accept me.

- In my high school days, I have studied much in our Filipino subject back then because our teacher promised us that she have a surprise for whoever will get a perfect score. I have expected and was confident that I'll have a perfect grade, but sad to say I have some mistakes in the test, but still I didn't failed the test and I'm
still one of the highest among the class.

- Being on time on my class after my job, but because of heavy traffic i end up always late and ask an apology on my professor again.

- none

- its when i study very hard but i failed to pass the midterm examination because my professor in that subject dont know how to explain well his subject.

- I'll find what cause why I failed in such situation and make used of this to achieved my goal.I do much better in the second time around.

- when i need to choose between 2 important things but i failed

- At first it was not acceptable for me but later on i realize that failure is a matter of challenge in which you will never stop trying until you reach your goal. And also its a matter of perseverance.

- It felt so bad but i dont lossed hope

- it when you give everything in the project. you are confident that your proposal is right yet my adviser wasn't satisfy. it upset me but i won't stop from there i take every failure as a challenge

- It's when I tried my very best to come up with a high grade in one of my subjects but I failed because I got sick (chicken fox) and my professor didn't give me a chance to explain and to clarify my absence in the day of our exam.

No comments: