Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where Did My Money Go?

Let's see now, shall we.

Whenever I see a store that screams, "SALE", I go inside the shop automatically, even if I had no intention of buying anything. For the past two weeks, I spent my salary on the following:

1. bought 2 pairs of jeans for the price of 1 (hello, who could say no to that?);
2. a great foot scrub at FIX salon (a must);
3. bought a nice shirt from Bayo at 50% off (bargain!);
4. found a nice top at Dorothy Perkins (again, at 50% off!);
5. pedicure and manicure at Gloss Nails (obviously needed twice a month);
6. brunch at H&E Rockstar with my college friends (i only see them a few times a year, so this is a one-off);
7. found a nice cover up at Zara (from P745 down to P345);
8. bought a pair of Havaianas (since my friends were all buying, they forced me to buy too. can't say no to that!).

Hayyy..... now my mom's coming home in november; she has been telling me to save already because of our bohol trip.

Sad. Sa susunod na buwan na lang ulit magtitipid!!!!

Yeah, like i don't always say that.

No comments: