Friday, May 14, 2010

This is worth blogging about

I made an appointment last night at gloss eastwood for my monthly mani/pedi. This afternoon, Ate Susan, one of Gloss' staff, sent me a text asking what time my appointment is. She said john prats and shaina magdayao were scheduled that day as well, and to quote Ate, "sana magkasabay kayo". I was weirded out. Because really, ano naman if i see them? I'm not the type who becomes speechless when i see a celebrity.

So i arrived at about 6:30. I immediately saw Amy Perez having her nails done. When i sat down, i realized shaina was there as well. Then i saw who was sitting in front of me. Not John Prats. Si John Lloyd. Shet. Na-starstruck ako. Haha. Of course i had to pretend like i don't care if he's in front of me. Pero pucha, when Ate Susan asked me to put my legs sa stool, it seemed as if my feet suddenly became shy. I tried to curl my feet, just so JLC doesn't see how filthy my feet were. Haaaay.

Today is a good day. Haha :) how was your friday?

No comments: