Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding.

One of my thesismates and best friends in college sent me a text message to tell me she's getting married and she wants me to be one of her bridesmaids.

Of course I'm happy for her. I got excited and asked her when the big day is.

Her answer: IN FOUR MONTHS.

Yes. I have four months to help her look for a dress. I have four months to organize a bridal shower. She also wants me to help her write (literally magsulat) her wedding invitation in Assumption handwriting, so I have 4 months to practice writing.

I have four months to lose weight. I have four months to grow out my hair.

Waaah! ako ang na-stress!!!!

But, hey. It's HER wedding. It's my job to get stressed, right? Syempre she should be the most stunning woman on her wedding day. :D

Just a few minutes ago, as i began typing, she texted me again. Malamang daw August 20 ang wedding.

Um, Nikki. Parang less than four months na yun :|

Let's do this!! Let's make this the most beautiful wedding everrrr!!!


No comments: