Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Full of Reunions

My weekend was filled with high school reunions. I met up with Joyce and Eunice last Friday for my post birthday dinner at Superbowl. Too bad Mylene couldn't make it. As for our other kabarkada, i guess we all agreed not to invite her in the meantime. I don't think she and Eun are fighting anymore, but it's still not the same.

Saturday was Darren's 4th birthday; as usual, the three of us (with Jamie and Yumul) were there to celebrate the special occasion with Dawn. I became close to Dawn during 3rd year HS, because i always had to hitch a ride with her. Yumul and I became buddies during our pre-college exams training (I forgot what that was called). With Jamie, hrmm.. i'm not so sure. We all belonged to different barkadas back in high school, but somehow, we end up getting together whenever Dawn invites us for dinner, or Yumul cooks her yummy pasta for her birthday. Anyhow, it was great seeing them.

Other news: finally, finally, finally. My dad trusted me enough last Saturday to use his car so i can go to Dawn's. On my own. Normally, i ask my dad to drive me there or he comes with me, I drive, then he takes the car home. Congratulate me, nothing happened to me or to the car that night. It's about time I get to drive alone, anyway. I'm already 24! haha

I'm meeting up again with Joyce and Eunice this Friday for our McDo dinner. :o)

No comments: