When you do something wrong, or if you don't want your boss to get mad at you because you lose something, what do you do?
A. Bring her 1L of pineapple juice
B. Request that the additional charges be deducted from your salary
C. Pay attention to her more closely, laugh when needed
D. All of the above
My choice would really be D (sipsip, eh, what can i do? hehe). No, really. I brought pineapple juice just because nobody was drinking it at home anymore, and we still have boxes of juice left. I really requested for salary deduction, even before i knew that the additional charge would only cost us P70. And no, I didn't laugh half-heartedly to whatever story she shared. Hindi ako ganun ka-sipsip :o)
All in all, I don't think we have a problem with Jim's health cards. I think i just worry too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment