Is it just me, or does every one feel excited to be back in the office every Monday? Oo, geek na ako. Geek na ako!!!
I'm so scared. Really. I think i lost Jim's health and dental cards. Since Ms. Gina is on leave today, i have no idea how she'll react when she finds out i can't locate his cards anymore. shoot. this is one of my weaknesses i still need to improve on. ever since i was a kid, i have been losing things left and right; even things that are not even mine.
What do i do?? I already emailed our health care provider what the process is, and he hasn't replied yet.
I'm just too nervous to even find out how much it would cost the company to get us another 2 sets of cards.
:(
Another Manic Monday for me, I guess.
** Our new Vice President for Research started with us today. Welcome to Technistock, Sir Roel! **
No comments:
Post a Comment