Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chismisan sa Operations

I'm so frustrated!!! How come my sitemeter doesn't want to appear anymore??? :( HELP!!!!

Anywayyy... is it really a good thing for me to be a full time HR, rather than be a parttime HR and parttime reception? Let me explain what happened this afternoon.

It was Donna's first day today as a receptionist. Since her (or my) computer still needs reformatting, I couldn't finish my work. So what to do?? Pag chismisan kung anong nangyari sa Flor de Luna and Walang Kapalit. Waaaahhhh!!!! Eto pa yun, eh. Trixie and I were laughing so hard, feeling namin super jologs na kami. Then, lo and behold, Ms. Tina, Vida, and Ms. Gina joined in. Syempre, mawawala ba ang Ruffa-Yilmaz chismis?? hehehe..
Then, Rich comes out of his fishtank, goes to our area, and we all keep quiet as if we were all busy doing something. At pagalis niya, balik sa chismisan!! Comedy, man.

Tama bang malipat ako sa area nila, or would I rather stay at the reception area? :D:D:D

Now I really can't wait to be permanently seated next to Vida, with Ms. Tina behind me, Trixie and Ms. Gina just within my reach. Heeeheee. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wala ka pa bang pc diyan sa bago mong lugar?! miss ko na yung "andito na po si manang!" (though it seems na si donna na ata ang gagawa non ngayon) hehe :)