I feel so guilty.
I made a pact with my fellow STUVs (go figure) that we would meet up at least once a month for dinner. What's odd about this, though, is that we all live in the same village, yet we still don't get to see each other. Being the eldest among the four of us, it has been my job to text message them and plan where to meet up for dinner.
Sorry, STUVs, things have been kind of hectic in the office. What with converting of sick leaves to cash, summarizing attendance reports, recruitment stuff to process, etc... i didn't have enough time to meet up with you guys. Bawi ako. I promise, we'll meet on wednesday, June 18 for our monthly dinner out. This could be a pre-despedida for peper. She's going to Canada for her cousin's wedding, pero she's coming back naman this July. hehehehe.. (BTW, i just came across her blog.. what's up my dear? Chika tayo!).
I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment