These days, i don't really like 3-day weekends. I feel as if i have a lot to do in the office and i need to get back to work NOW. Workaholic, maybe? Nah.
Anywayyy... yep, i can't wait for tuesday!!!! Finally, finally, finally. We hired a new receptionist who will be starting June 13. I'm just so excited that i won't be answering calls from angry clients, persistent credit card reps, aggressive bank employees claiming to be from the legal department (who cares??). Let's just hope and pray Donna will decide to stay with the company for a looooong time.
I don't like how Blogger automatically saves your template or your draft. Ayan tuloy. Nawala yung bloglist ko, plus my cbox.. I don't get it. Happy na ako dun sa dati eh. hayyyyy...
So far, so good for me this year. My goal before was to hire at least one person a month. Coming from a small company, challenge na ito, i tell you. I think i'm doing a good job naman. 2 started last February (dapat 3 sila, yung isa nag-back out on his 2nd day); 2 started last March, 2 started last May, and now, Donna, my first hiree for the month of June. =)
My next goal? Look for a place to dine for our anniversary. I called Edsa Shang and Crowne Plaza already, but no reservations have been made yet. Sana by this week ma-finalize na. =)
And i'm so proud of my friend Yumul. That's what we call her, though her real name is Joanne. She's going to Italy for 10 days, to attend a convention. I'm so happy for you, teammate!! Finally, graduate ka na rin!!! Si dawn na lang hintay namin maka-graduate.
June na, tag-ulan, pero sobraaaang init pa rin. :s
Wala lang, naalala ko lang. Trixie put me on the spot last Friday. I was hanging out in their area that afternoon, pauwi na kasi. Dumating si Mang Rudy. I told him i saved him 2 cheese rolls, nasa desk ko. Eto ba namang si Trixie, lakas ng trip. Humirit: "Mang Rudy! Bati na kayo ni Maan?" bwahahaha!!!!! Panalo ka talaga, girl!!! buti na lang sinabi ni Mang Rudy, "oo naman!"; or else, mapapahiya ako, sa harap pa ni ms. tina!!!!
Anyway, hopefully i can blog more this month. Last May was just stressful for me, since it was the end of our cycle in the company, a lot of things needed to be finalized.
May gusto sa inyo mag-Sales and Marketing Associate? Contact me, please. =)
Anywayyy... yep, i can't wait for tuesday!!!! Finally, finally, finally. We hired a new receptionist who will be starting June 13. I'm just so excited that i won't be answering calls from angry clients, persistent credit card reps, aggressive bank employees claiming to be from the legal department (who cares??). Let's just hope and pray Donna will decide to stay with the company for a looooong time.
I don't like how Blogger automatically saves your template or your draft. Ayan tuloy. Nawala yung bloglist ko, plus my cbox.. I don't get it. Happy na ako dun sa dati eh. hayyyyy...
So far, so good for me this year. My goal before was to hire at least one person a month. Coming from a small company, challenge na ito, i tell you. I think i'm doing a good job naman. 2 started last February (dapat 3 sila, yung isa nag-back out on his 2nd day); 2 started last March, 2 started last May, and now, Donna, my first hiree for the month of June. =)
My next goal? Look for a place to dine for our anniversary. I called Edsa Shang and Crowne Plaza already, but no reservations have been made yet. Sana by this week ma-finalize na. =)
And i'm so proud of my friend Yumul. That's what we call her, though her real name is Joanne. She's going to Italy for 10 days, to attend a convention. I'm so happy for you, teammate!! Finally, graduate ka na rin!!! Si dawn na lang hintay namin maka-graduate.
June na, tag-ulan, pero sobraaaang init pa rin. :s
Wala lang, naalala ko lang. Trixie put me on the spot last Friday. I was hanging out in their area that afternoon, pauwi na kasi. Dumating si Mang Rudy. I told him i saved him 2 cheese rolls, nasa desk ko. Eto ba namang si Trixie, lakas ng trip. Humirit: "Mang Rudy! Bati na kayo ni Maan?" bwahahaha!!!!! Panalo ka talaga, girl!!! buti na lang sinabi ni Mang Rudy, "oo naman!"; or else, mapapahiya ako, sa harap pa ni ms. tina!!!!
Anyway, hopefully i can blog more this month. Last May was just stressful for me, since it was the end of our cycle in the company, a lot of things needed to be finalized.
May gusto sa inyo mag-Sales and Marketing Associate? Contact me, please. =)
2 comments:
Anywayyy... yep, i can't wait for tuesday!!!! Finally, finally, finally. We hired a new receptionist who will be starting June 13. I'm just so excited that i won't be answering calls from angry clients, persistent credit card reps, aggressive bank employees claiming to be from the legal department (who cares??). Let's just hope and pray Donna will decide to stay with the company for a looooong time.
hindi mo ba mamimiss si mark lim?! saka si philip morris? saka si "the cut was line!"? heheheh :))
haha naku che, sa dami ng sinabi mo, wala ako mami-miss sa kanila. magkakanya-kanya na kami. hahaha :))
Post a Comment