Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Post, New Month

Time flies fast. It's already August!

Behasci's homecoming pushed thru last Saturday. Less than half of the expected guests (i think) came, but since our group has the most number of attendees (not to mention the oldest batch that came), we had fun. Despite our adventure looking for a cab in Megamall going to Emerald Ave., Lem's lost phone, the scary rain, the organization's constant begging to donate money, and having dinner at almost 10 pm, i think everyone had fun.

This week, i'm meeting lots of friends, starting Friday.

Friday Night Dinner with STUVs.

Saturday Lunch Out with the Secret Dinner Society.

Saturday Evening Hangout with Dawn (it's her mom's birthday).

Speaking of which, Dawn's family, Vida, Ryan, Yumul, and I went to Don Henrico's and Figaro last Sunday to celebrate Tita Fe's birthday. Yummy food!! =D

I just realized, i'm writing gibberish again. I'm at work, i'm scared someone might catch me updating my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saturday Lunch Out with the Secret Dinner Society.

YOU ARE A DINNER SOCIETY!!! WHY ARE YOU HAVING LUNCH?! hahahahhahah =))