I watched Stardust this afternoon. and i liked it. It's a really good movie, with great acting, especially from Robert DeNiro. And this rating is coming from someone who would rather watch television than movies; and hates fantasy movies at that. Watch the movie, very entertaining! :)
--
Was watching Private Practice while updating my blog. And this line Pete said to Addison hit me: "i think it's great that you try to take care of naomi, but who takes care of you?".
Tae.
Kilala mo na kung sino ka. I'm so mad at you. You make me feel like crap. Parang naaalala mo lang ako pag may problema ka, or worse, if you have a favor to ask. But you never seemed to care about me. And you call me your best friend? I can go on and on, but i promised myself (and my officemates) that i will stop ranting, or criticize others. So i'll just stop. I do hope you get to read this entry. Because you should change your attitude. Hindi lang ikaw may problema sa mundo. Tae mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment