Saturday, May 17, 2008

Idol

Here is proof why I was rooting for Diana DeGarmo before.

I've never liked Fantasia Barrino when she was still a contestant on American Idol. It seems she was always screaming during her performances. She and Degarmo were the final two on Season 3. Buti na lang charismatic siya. Otherwise, baka si Jasmine Trias ang manalo. Hehehe.

Her performance last Wednesday (Thursday in Manila) on American Idol 7 got mixed reviews. Some said it was one of her best performances ever; others claimed her singing was horrible.

You be the judge.




I'm frustrated Syesha didn't make the final cut. I think her performances are wayyyy better than this Archuleta guy, don't you think? David A always looks awkward and uncomfortable when he's not singing, or when he's being evaluated by the judges. I actually thought the final 2 would be David Cook and Brooke White. Sadness.

--

I want to watch The Office Season 4 finale!!!!! :-s

No comments: