I have been VERY lazy to blog recently. I get so tired just thinking about what to write. So many things have happened already!! We already had our summer outing; my Tagaytay trip with my STUVs finally happened; someone resigned again; someone started as Tech Support...
We had our summer outing at Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas, last April 12-13. The beach was nice, the staff was very courteous, the pool was so big, and the food wasn't bad. Kung hindi lang ako nasa HR, I would say the outing was close to perfect. We arrived at 11:30 on Saturday. Since the check-in time was at 2pm, our group didn't know what to do. Our contact person was nowhere to be seen when we arrived. One room got to check in at 4:30!! Shet! Imagine me standing at the lobby for 2 1/2 hours, because Room 414 was still not available. Good thing Darren and Engel kept me company. Sobrang laughtrip talaga when I'm with them. :)
Yes, and it was my first time to get drunk. As in I-don't-remember-what-happened-last-night drunk. Enough said. Baka mabasa ng nanay ko eh. :D
Finally, finally, finally!!! We have been bugging Dada about our Tagaytay trip. Since her family has a "resthouse" at Splendido, we kept asking her if we can stay over. Waiting for 2 years for this to happen is so worth it. We didn't have anything planned, really. Peper would wake up at 10, then we would have our breakfast, watch a movie or two, then have lunch, then watch movies again, take a bath, have dinner out, go home, watch movie til everybody falls asleep. Mehn, that was the most relaxing weekend I've had ever! I love my STUVs to death! They're really great company! Sana we can do this again soon. :)
One of my programmers has already tendered resignation. He has been thinking about it for the past few months, so I shouldn't be shocked that he finally gave us his resignation letter. Hay hay hay. Sobrang bait pa naman niya. Dapat yung mga pasaway ang umalis; hindi ko sila pipigilan. >:)
Good thing someone already started with our company this year!! Mark started last April 21 as a Technical Support Engineer. And another Programmer will be starting on May 19. This is not my year. :( I used to have 5 hirees already by April. Hirap talaga kumuha ng tao.
Hopefully I wouldn't be too lazy to blog next time. And can i just comment na sobrang init sa Pilipinas?! Gash!
We had our summer outing at Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas, last April 12-13. The beach was nice, the staff was very courteous, the pool was so big, and the food wasn't bad. Kung hindi lang ako nasa HR, I would say the outing was close to perfect. We arrived at 11:30 on Saturday. Since the check-in time was at 2pm, our group didn't know what to do. Our contact person was nowhere to be seen when we arrived. One room got to check in at 4:30!! Shet! Imagine me standing at the lobby for 2 1/2 hours, because Room 414 was still not available. Good thing Darren and Engel kept me company. Sobrang laughtrip talaga when I'm with them. :)
Yes, and it was my first time to get drunk. As in I-don't-remember-what-happened-last-night drunk. Enough said. Baka mabasa ng nanay ko eh. :D
Finally, finally, finally!!! We have been bugging Dada about our Tagaytay trip. Since her family has a "resthouse" at Splendido, we kept asking her if we can stay over. Waiting for 2 years for this to happen is so worth it. We didn't have anything planned, really. Peper would wake up at 10, then we would have our breakfast, watch a movie or two, then have lunch, then watch movies again, take a bath, have dinner out, go home, watch movie til everybody falls asleep. Mehn, that was the most relaxing weekend I've had ever! I love my STUVs to death! They're really great company! Sana we can do this again soon. :)
One of my programmers has already tendered resignation. He has been thinking about it for the past few months, so I shouldn't be shocked that he finally gave us his resignation letter. Hay hay hay. Sobrang bait pa naman niya. Dapat yung mga pasaway ang umalis; hindi ko sila pipigilan. >:)
Good thing someone already started with our company this year!! Mark started last April 21 as a Technical Support Engineer. And another Programmer will be starting on May 19. This is not my year. :( I used to have 5 hirees already by April. Hirap talaga kumuha ng tao.
Hopefully I wouldn't be too lazy to blog next time. And can i just comment na sobrang init sa Pilipinas?! Gash!
2 comments:
post photos na lang (as if it's any easier) :)
hehe, tamad din ako to upload photos :)
I'm actually surprised you have a facebook account. :)
Post a Comment