Mahal ko na talaga ata trabaho ko. I can't help but feel hurt when someone rants about my employer. Ewan. Just last friday, someone from the office mentioned (accidentally) that an ex-employee was still complaining about our company. Hindi ko nakayanan, naiyak talaga ako. I believe we have done everything we could to make that (ex) employee comfortable when he/she was still with us. Buti na lang, mahal din ng mga kaibigan ko ang trabaho nila. Hindi ako plastic na tao. When I see him/her again, I probably wouldn't talk to him/her anymore. Waste of time.
Janine the Eating Machine treated us to Burger Avenue for her post-birthday treat. I can't believe how big the burger was! 3 burger patties (a quarter pound each), 2 tomatoes, and lots and lots of lettuce! OA! Bilib na ako sa makakagawa ng Ridiculous Challenge. A person has to finish the Ridiculous Burger (the one with 3 patties) in 5 minutes. If he/she wins, she gets her money back (P200 din yun ha). Sadly, Janine and Paeng couldn't finish the burger in 5 minutes. Nakakangawit daw. I vowed never to eat burger again for 6 months. But just writing what happened last friday made me want to eat the Blue Cheese Burger again. Hehehehe!
Rich once again sponsored a movie night for the employees. We're watching The Dark Knight on Friday at The Podium. Can't wait!! Pero alam kong ako ang pinaka-pagod na tao on Friday. Wala pa boss ko to help me out. :(
I'm attending another wedding on Sunday. Will blog about it next week. :)
Can I just add that I want to start baking again? I want to make the chocolate mint cookies (or something like that) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment