Friday, August 22, 2008

Who's Scared?

I was raised a Catholic. I was made to believe that supernatural beings do not exist. Yes, sometimes I tend to be a skeptic, especially when it comes to those things. But something happened just this evening that made me think that maybe they do exist (ala The Hours?).

A high school friend of mine invited me to have dinner at The Fort. After my dentist appointment at 7 this evening, I went back to the office, and planned to wait for them there. Once I got out of the elevator, I decided to make a quick stop to the restroom before entering the office. I was already inside the cubicle when I heard someone laugh (as in yung parang nang-aasar na tawa). Creepy thing was, the laugh seemed to come from a man, pero high pitched ang tawa niya. Shettttttt. It scared the hell out of me, I opened the cubicle and ran to my workstation as fast as I could. A colleague of mine suggested the laugh I heard probably came from the men's restroom, which was located across the ladie's washroom. Pero I doubt talaga. Parang nasa likod ko yung tumatawa eh. And the voice was very faint, as if he didn't want to be heard. Tangina talaga.

This wasn't the first time I've experienced this. Hello Baguio Retreat and Dorm Days.

At nanginginig pa rin ako. Tangina. Asan na ba kasi si Dawn???????? Pick me up na!!!! I'm stuck here in the office!!!!!

(At kamusta naman, ang lumabas na music sa mp3 ko is Thriller by Michael Jackson)

:((

No comments: