I can add "Events Organizer" to my resume na, noh?
Things I have to accomplish by the second week of September:
1. Finalize the badminton tournament. I do hope everything will push through on Wednesday (lalo na dahil nagbayad na ako ng P500 as down payment for the two courts we will be using). We agreed to have a friendly competition with some employees of IBM-Daksh. Wish us luck! :P
2. Check what Rich's birthday plans would be. Ate Norma will cook pasta for 50pax. I still have to buy the ingredients, give the reimbursement and labor costs to Admin. Will also need to buy balloons for the CEO's birthday.
3. Talk to Trixie regarding our 'drinking' session with the barkada. I so missed Trixie! I finally had lunch with her last Saturday. She was my constant buddy in high school. Parehong laitera. :P
4. Arrange a HIGH SCHOOL GRAND REUNION. Grabe, parang wala kaming unity. Everytime there's an alumni homecoming in school, some of my classmates join the event. Or, if we're lucky, nobody attends. Recently, people started posting HS pictures in multiply and facebook, so I decided to post my AA class pictures, too. To my surprise, a lot of people talked about getting together, asking ME to organize the reunion. Together with Golda and Zsa, we need to look for a place big enough to accommodate everyone. We would appreciate it if someone volunteers their house for the night. Hehehe. Tentative-but-almost-sure date is on September 13. :)
Notice that out of the 4 things I need to organize, I only get paid organizing Rich's birthday. But, hey, I'm not complaining! :D
Things I have to accomplish by the second week of September:
1. Finalize the badminton tournament. I do hope everything will push through on Wednesday (lalo na dahil nagbayad na ako ng P500 as down payment for the two courts we will be using). We agreed to have a friendly competition with some employees of IBM-Daksh. Wish us luck! :P
2. Check what Rich's birthday plans would be. Ate Norma will cook pasta for 50pax. I still have to buy the ingredients, give the reimbursement and labor costs to Admin. Will also need to buy balloons for the CEO's birthday.
3. Talk to Trixie regarding our 'drinking' session with the barkada. I so missed Trixie! I finally had lunch with her last Saturday. She was my constant buddy in high school. Parehong laitera. :P
4. Arrange a HIGH SCHOOL GRAND REUNION. Grabe, parang wala kaming unity. Everytime there's an alumni homecoming in school, some of my classmates join the event. Or, if we're lucky, nobody attends. Recently, people started posting HS pictures in multiply and facebook, so I decided to post my AA class pictures, too. To my surprise, a lot of people talked about getting together, asking ME to organize the reunion. Together with Golda and Zsa, we need to look for a place big enough to accommodate everyone. We would appreciate it if someone volunteers their house for the night. Hehehe. Tentative-but-almost-sure date is on September 13. :)
Notice that out of the 4 things I need to organize, I only get paid organizing Rich's birthday. But, hey, I'm not complaining! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment