Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

Things I have to accomplish by the second week of September:


1. Finalize the badminton tournament.

Turns out it wasn’t exactly a tournament. 8 of them versus 4 of us is kind of unfair. But at least, in Rei’s words, we got to meet new friends J

2. Check what Rich's birthday plans would be. Ate Norma will cook pasta for 50pax. I still have to buy the ingredients, give the reimbursement and labor costs to Admin. Will also need to buy balloons for the CEO's birthday.

The pasta thing was moved to the following Friday. Rich decided to treat everyone to Rack’s for lunch. But everything was only finalized about 24 hours before his big day. He initially wanted to treat his employees to Shakey’s pizza and their Bunch of Lunch, but suddenly changed his mind AFTER WE MADE A DOWNPAYMENT. Everything just keeps changing at the last minute in the office.

3. Talk to Trixie regarding our 'drinking' session with the barkada. I so missed Trixie! I finally had lunch with her last Saturday. She was my constant buddy in high school. Parehong laitera. :P

Trix, we need to push through with this already!

4. Arrange a HIGH SCHOOL GRAND REUNION. Grabe, parang wala kaming unity. Everytime there's an alumni homecoming in school, some of my classmates join the event. Or, if we're lucky, nobody attends. Recently, people started posting HS pictures in multiply and facebook, so I decided to post my AA class pictures, too. To my surprise, a lot of people talked about getting together, asking ME to organize the reunion. Together with Golda and Zsa, we need to look for a place big enough to accommodate everyone. We would appreciate it if someone volunteers their house for the night. Hehehe. Tentative-but-almost-sure date is on September 13. :)

High school friends are love, indeed! We finally decided to have the reunion at Aldente, Silver City. This was probably the most successful reunion we had. 7 lang kaming section 3 na nagpunta. Sayang. Gaganti kami. Pauuwiin naming si Gemily and Jamie and Bianca and Kisa and Hannah. :D

­--

October 1 was declared a holiday in observance of Ramadan. I immediately made plans with Mars to meet up on Tuesday night for dinner and a movie, only to find out I have to work on a NONWORKING HOLIDAY!! Such sadness. And I won’t even get to file it as overtime. Ililipat na lang daw ang holiday ko sa ibang araw. Sige ok lang, pero kung ililipat siya sa ibang araw, sino kasama ko gumimik? Hehehe :D

No comments: