After 18 long years, my parents have finally decided to get our house renovated. I think my dad was actually planning to have our house fixed once he retires from Del Monte. It's about time our house gets a new look! :D
Our oven has been broken for a few months now. When I asked my dad if he'll get it fixed, all he said was, "Oo nga pala. Sige, ipapaayos ko, habang nandito pa ako". What does that mean?! I know he wants to move to the US after the renovation, but still...
On to other news.. our bowling tournament is next week! I have joined the annual competition twice, and i was in the bottom 3 TWICE. Embarrassing, I know. But i have to defend myself. I always get stressed out whenever our company has events like these. I compute the scores, check if the food has been delivered on time, if the employees have additional orders, and see who the winners are. I can't totally focus on the game. Work is more important, after all.
I need to go to sleep now. I have a tutorial class with Em tomorrow at 8. She'll teach me AGAIN how to use GIMP so i can create the bowling invitation already. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment