I am sleepy. And tired. And I’m sick of recruitment!!!!!! Seriously. I love my job. I can't imagine myself doing something other than HR-related work. But geez how I hate recruiting. I don’t mind interviewing applicants, doing write ups, and endorsing them to officers. But when people take the job as a stepping stone, and leave our company after only a few months, shet, parang back to square one. And I hate it when other multinational companies pirate our programmers after they’ve had experience. Tangina talaga. Maghanap kayo ng sarili niyo!
I want to be under employee and labor relations or Training department. It's still part of HR naman, diba?Huhuhu.
On a lighter note, I will be having dinner with my STUVs tonight at Serendra. I hope nobody cancels this time (calling Dada).
Bowling tournament has come and gone. I am proud to say I am no longer at the bottom 3. After 3 years, I think it’s about time I get a higher score, right? From 166 points (my score last year) to 243.. big improvement, I must say :P Being in 28th place (out of 40 players) isn’t bad. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment