Thursday, February 12, 2009

AI

I have never been a fan of American Idol, especially the first few episodes, where they feature thousands of hopefuls, most of them trying to do crazy stuff just so they’ll get noticed. But every Sunday, Star World does a rerun of AI in the late afternoon. Since there is nothing to do, I always find myself watching the show.

Last week, I was betting and hoping that 3 of my favorite contestants make it to the final 36. Yehey! I’m glad Alex Trugman, Matt Breitzke, and Jasmine Murray, all made it through. :D Trugman is my favorite. But I have a strong feeling he will not be this year’s American Idol. Gusto ko lang siya kahit sa top 5? :D

I liked Trugman from the moment he stepped inside the audition room. He looked so nervous, that he seemed to be stuttering when Simon asked him a silly question, but he answered all their questions brilliantly. He looked like a freshman nerd who was about to enter college. Paula even mentioned he looked a lot like Clay Aiken when he auditioned for Season 2. He sang James Morrison’s Wonderful World beautifully (and favorite singer ko si Morrison, kaya gusto ko na rin si Trugman. Hehehe).

Let’s just hope this year will better than last year. David Cook was the bomb, but his career’s not doing as great as I expected. :-s

*I'm so unproductive at work lately. Blame it on Facebook. Facebook really is addicting. Damn. Then when I check out who's online... Wow. Pati boss ko online sa Facebook. :))

No comments: