Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Kaladkarin

I think I'm the most kaladkarin person in the world. Ask me to go anywhere with you, I'm game.

Last Monday morning, Joanne sent me a YM message, asking me if I'm free for dinner that night. Since I didn't have anything planned, I said yes. She wasn't surprised that I immediately agreed to go; she and Dawn were actually the first people to tell me how kaladkarin I am. So Joanne, Dawn, Pia, Noel, and I went to Mogwai (Cubao Expo) for dinner (side note: we waited for about an hour for our food, but it was worth it. Dark chocolate molten lava cake was the bomb!). I got home at around 1 in the morning.

The following day, I was 45 minutes late for work. I was tired, cranky, and was sleepy the whole day. At around 7 pm, I was packing my things, ready to head home, when I saw a colleague stuffing his rubber shoes in his bag. Tuesdays nga pala ang basketball ng boys. He asked me if I wanted to come. Because I have been telling them I want to see them play, I had to say yes. And yes, I was the only girl in the gym! I was all alone for two hours. Good thing I had my iPod with me; I got to watch 2 more episodes of House. I got home at 10:30.

Halata bang antok ako? Ang gulo ng blog entry na ito. This has got to be the least sensible entry I've written so far.

Time to go to bed! May lakad naman sa Greenbelt bukas. :D

No comments: