Thursday, March 25, 2010

Take Me To The Beach

To say I'm excited for my Bora trip is an understatement. I have been looking forward to going on an out of town trip with my officemates (and ex-officemates) since last year. Every year, we would go to Batangas for our annual summer outing. But due to unfortunate circumstances, things didn't push thru in 2009. This is why we were looking forward to our Bora trip. We missed the beach and the chismis last year.

My dad doesn't want to drive me to the airport tomorrow morning. Waste of gas, he says. Trixie's dad doesn't want to drive her to the terminal, either. So what to do? Spend the night in a hotel near the airport! Tonight I'll stay at G Hotel with Trixie para nearer the airport. Thanks to Tito Celso's (Trixie's dad) credit card. Hehehehehe :)

--

There was a 6.1 magnitude earthquake earlier this afternoon. That scared the hell out of me. Too many earthquakes this year! :|

No comments: